Laminators Incorporated does more than manufacture today’s premier ACM panels—we provide engineering assistance, custom fabrication, manufacturer-designed and tested installation systems, and all associated support services. We’re so much more than just panels.
Laminators Inc. is the first manufacturer to develop a fully designed, integrated and tested ACM panel and installation system!
Combining Laminators’ new and improved Field-Fabricated Installation Systems (1-Piece, Tight-Fit Molding, Clip & Caulk) with Omega-Lite® ACM and Omega CI® rigid insulated panels provides a simple design solution for installations requiring continuous insulation while maintaining code requirements for water control and NFPA 285 fire resistance. Simple and flexible, these new systems allow fast, easy fabrication directly on the job site, saving time and money by allowing installers to adapt to as-built conditions during installation.
Laminators is committed to providing value through high-quality products, innovative application solutions, and superior customer service. Our forward-thinking processes and forward-looking products make us a leader in the industry and integrate nicely into your business model.
- Proven and validated installation systems
- Full palette of design options that can be combined to achieve the look you desire
- Constructability and code compliance expertise
- Take-offs and shop drawings
- Shortest lead times, ease of fabrication and installation
- Field fabrication for a compressed installation schedule
- Shop fabrication (by Laminators or other experienced fabricator) when outsourcing is preferred
- Installer training at our facility in Hatfield, PA
- Closeout document assistance
- Support for the life of the system
Laminators offers a wide variety of aluminum composite panels and installation systems to meet your unique requirements. With a multitude of standard colors and two finishes to choose from, the design options are endless. Our standard colors are coil-coated for a consistent, long-lasting finish. We also offer custom colors to match your exact specifications.
Whether you are a building owner, architect, general contractor, distributor, fabricator, or installer, you can count on Laminators Incorporated to deliver the best-quality, innovative installation systems and superior customer service in the industry. Read more about why you should choose Laminators for your next project.
For product specifications, CAD drawings, technical information and installation guides visit our Downloads page.
Take our AIA LU/HSW course, Specifying ACM Installation Systems, and earn 1 CEU credit.