Laminators Incorporated does more than manufacture today’s premier ACM panels—we provide engineering assistance, custom fabrication, manufacturer-designed and tested installation systems, and all associated support services. We’re so much more than just panels.
We offer various panel installation systems to give you the look you need at the budgeted cost you require. A selection of our installation systems meets NFPA 285 and Miami-Dade County Product Control requirements when used with our Omega-Lite® ACM panel systems. We can even customize the installation system to fit your project needs.
Whether you are a building owner, architect, general contractor, distributor, fabricator, or installer, you can count on Laminators Incorporated to deliver the highest quality, innovative installation systems and superior customer service in the industry.
- Proven and validated installation systems
- Laminators Inc. is the first manufacturer to develop a fully designed, integrated and tested ACM panel and installation system!
- Full palette of design options that can be combined to achieve the look you desire
- With a multitude of standard colors and various finishes to choose from, the design options are endless
- We also offer custom colors to match your exact specifications
- Constructability and code compliance expertise
- Take-offs and shop drawings
- As manufacturers, fabricators, and installers of architectural panels, we understand all the nuances of performing take-offs, fabricating for time- and cost-efficiency, and more
- Our products and installation systems can be customized to fit your specific needs
- We can match custom colors to your specifications, making it easy to maintain consistency with corporate identity projects
- Shortest lead times
- Because of our revolutionary manufacturing process, we can ship our standard architectural products in 3-4 weeks (some restrictions may apply) … quicker than any of our competitors!
- Special panel lengths and widths can be ordered to minimize waste and reduce labor and materials expenses
- No minimum orders for our standard or custom products or colors
- Ease of fabrication and installation
- Field-fabricated systems can compress the installation schedule allowing panels to be measured and cut at the job site… no prefabrication or comprehensive shop drawings are necessary
- Shop-fabricated systems (by Laminators or other experienced fabricator) can be used when outsourcing is preferred
- Installer training
- We offer top-notch training for you and your crew at our facility in Hatfield, PA
- We’ll familiarize you with our products and installation systems to ensure your project is a success
- Closeout document assistance including job specific warranties
- Support for the life of the system
- Maintenance guidance on our systems and finishes
Our technical support team is there for you every step of the way – from sales to engineering to installation—we have a group of experts to guide you along the way. Whether you have questions about design, building codes, or installation, expertise is readily available… when you need it, where you need it.
Laminators is committed to providing value through high-quality products, innovative application solutions, and superior customer service. Our forward-thinking processes and forward-looking products make us a leader in the industry and integrate nicely into your business model.