InfernoShield™ is a new non-combustible insulated glazing panel designed to provide superior fire performance when installed in window, glazing, and curtain wall systems. InfernoShield panels create a highly decorative and durable surface with exceptional fire performance properties.
InfernoShield panels are constructed of a Calcium Silicate core, sandwiched between extruded profile stabilizers with a finished aluminum sheet on each face. The finished product has a 1 in. overall thickness, provides an R-Value of 2.14 per in., and weighs 2.77 lbs./sq. ft.
Curtain walls, Window systems, Window replacement, Opaque glazing, Storefronts, In-fill panels, High-rise and commercial construction
View Projects Using Architectural Systems Panels
Let us introduce you to our new non-combustible insulated glazing panel… InfernoShield™!
Q&A Series: InfernoShield™ Non-Combustible Insulated Glazing Pane
- Multiple finish options including PVDF/Kynar 500®, Polyester, or Anodized
- Available in smooth or stucco-embossed finishes
- Fits into standard 1 in. glazing pockets and curtain wall systems
- Available in stock sheets and cut-to-size
- Meets non-combustible requirements of IBC Section 703.5
- Non-combustible panel composition eliminates the need to meet NFPA 285 requirements
- Zero flame spread per ASTM E84
- Class-A per ASTM E84
- Lightweight—up to 40% lighter than other non-combustible in-fill panels
- Provides R-Value comparable to a typical 1 in. insulated glass unit
- Up to 30-year finish warranty
- 5-year panel construction warranty
InfernoShield panels are lightweight, easy to handle, and quick to install. This is the perfect solution for fitting into 1-inch insulating glass curtain walls and storefront extruded molding systems. Panels can be fabricated on-site using standard carpentry tools or factory-cut to meet your exact specifications.
Watch our InfernoShield How-To videos