Similar to architectural signage, Corporate ID signage does more than communicate a message… it must also help build the brand name of the company it serves. Some say it is more important than any other type of signage as it defines a company’s culture and identity. It continuously demonstrates the quality of service and products that the business provides.
Recommended Products for Your Corporate ID Projects
While we recommend our Omega-Lite architectural panel for all architectural applications because of its superior flatness and 20-year paint performance, many of our customers still choose to use our sign products for storefront fascias, gas station canopies, and awning-fill or replacement, usually because of economics. For questions or recommendations, call 877.OMEGA.77 to speak with one of our knowledgeable sign representatives.
Note: All products are listed in order of best possible panel for this specific application
Why These Products Work Best
- Laminators Incorporated offers both Architectural panels and Sign panels that allow you to integrate signage into the overall building’s architectural design and brand identity
- Available in a variety of colors
- 5-year or 10-year colorfastness warranty and 5-year panel bond warranty (on most panels) meet long-term requirements of sign
- All panels can be digitally printed directly onto the substrates using a variety of inks (aqueous, latex, UV and solvent cured) with little to no prep work
- Excellent strength to weight ratio of all plastic core panels — means easy to install and require less structural support when installing
- Water resistant features of plastic core panels offer ability to install without sealing panel edges
- All panels can be fabricated into 3-dimensional shapes and can be installed using a variety of methods that allow for hidden and accentuated seams and exposed or hidden fasteners — Omega-Bond Premium offers the ultimate capability of fabricating 3D shapes since it can be roll-formed in addition to rout-and-bend