Go beyond the panel... and go to the next level!
For over 50 years, Laminators Incorporated has been a leading manufacturer of a complete line of composite panels for the commercial construction and sign-making industries in the United States and Canada. Our lightweight substrates are exceptionally strong and durable, provide various application solutions, and are quick and easy for users to fabricate and install.
Located in Hatfield, Pennsylvania, Laminators Incorporated is a family-owned and operated business now in its third generation.
Here's a timelime of our milestones over the past 50 years:
- 1960s: Manufacturer of chalk boards, bulletin boards, swing doors for truck trailers and panels for above ground pools
- 1970s: Manufactured panels for temporary camp housing for U.A.E.
- 1980s: Started manufacturing architectural panels for the commercial construction industry
- 1990s: Entered the professional sign making industry
- 2000s: Developed various installation systems for the architectural panels
- 2010s: Started performing take-offs and providing fabrication services to the architectural community
- 2019: Laminators Inc. is the first manufacturer to develop a fully designed, integrated and tested ACM panel and installation system
Our commitment to provide high-quality products, innovative application solutions, and exceptional customer service has helped us build long-term relationships with our customers. Whether your project is in the design, specification, production, or installation stage, our experienced staff can assist your team along the way.