Go beyond the panel... and go to the next level!
For close to 60 years, Laminators Incorporated has been a leading manufacturer of a complete line of composite panels for the commercial construction and sign-making industries in the United States and Canada. Our lightweight substrates are exceptionally strong and durable, provide various application solutions, and are quick and easy for users to fabricate and install.
Located in Hatfield, Pennsylvania, Laminators Incorporated is a family-owned and operated business now in its third generation.
Here's a timeline of our milestones over the past 50 years:
- 1960s: Manufacturer of chalk boards, bulletin boards, swing doors for truck trailers and panels for above ground pools.
- 1970s: Manufactured panels for temporary camp housing for U.A.E.
- 1980s: Started manufacturing architectural panels for the commercial construction industry.
- 1990s: Entered the professional sign making industry.
- 2000s: Developed various installation systems for the architectural panels.
- 2010s: Started performing take-offs and providing fabrication services to the architectural community.
- 2019: Laminators Inc. is the first manufacturer to develop a fully designed, integrated and tested ACM panel and installation system.
- 2019: Added a new OEM division. While our composites are best known in the architectural and sign industries, Laminators Inc. also works with several other manufacturers to provide high-quality, customizable composite panels that can be used for their specific interior and exterior applications.
- 2022: As part of the ongoing evolution of our company’s brand, we rang in the New Year with a new company logo! After many years, we have refreshed our logo to reflect a more modern look that captures who we are today as well as into the future.
Our commitment to provide high-quality products, innovative application solutions, and exceptional customer service has helped us build long-term relationships with our customers. Whether your project is in the design, specification, production, or installation stage, our experienced staff can assist your team along the way.