Introducing Our Expanded Econolite® Product Line
We're excited to announce we've added numerous 5' wide Econolite panels in 8', 10' and 12' lengths in 6mm or 10mm thicknesses!
Econolite is a strong, aluminum composite panel with a high-density corrugated polypropylene core that will not swell, corrode, rot, wick water, or delaminate even under prolonged water exposure.
Featuring a single-sided, finished surface of high-gloss factory baked polyester painted aluminum, Econolite is also backed with an unpainted aluminum sheet for added balance. The painted surface is warranted not to crack, chip, flake, or peel.
See the chart below for our complete Econolite product line.
- Strong & lightweight
- Ideal for paints, digital inks (both UV or solvent cured), screen print inks & pressure-sensitive vinyl
- Routs & cuts easily using standard carpentry tools
- Wind-resistant—when properly fastened between two posts, Econolite can withstand winds over 120 mph
- Weather-resistant with a "Class A" flame spread rating
- The surface is formulated to resist outdoor dirt & is practically "self-cleaning"
- Field-tested through extensive freeze/thaw cycling tests with no significant structural panel failure
Interior & Exterior Applications
Econolite is suitable for the following applications:
- Architectural Signage
- Corporate ID
- Digital Print
- Multiple Panels
- Wall & Fence Mounted Signs
- Post & Panel Signs
- Back-lit Signs
- Channel Letters
- POP Displays
- Highway Signage