AIA LU/HSW Course... Earn 1 CEU Credit
With many different options in designing a high-performance aluminum composite material (ACM) wall panel assembly, this course, Specifying ACM Installation Systems, will provide information on the wall system, differences in ACM panels and installation systems, as well as discuss considerations for selecting a product and system.
Take our course, Specifying ACM Installation Systems, and learn how to:
- Identify the basic elements of an exterior ACM wall panel assembly
- Discuss considerations for selecting continuous insulation
- Understand the various core materials in ACM panels
- Understand the different types of ACM installation systems
- Discuss considerations for selecting an ACM panel and installation system
To receive credit, you are required to attend a 1-hour webinar presented by Laminators Inc.
Call 800.523.2347 or submit the contact form (select Architectural CEU under Product Interest) to schedule a presentation.
You can also download our previous course*, Code-Compliance Conflicts in the Exterior Wall Assembly, where you'll learn how to specify aluminum composite material wall systems that satisfy conflicting code requirements and achieve performance goals.
*NOTE: You can no longer receive credit for this course. This is for informational purposes only.