IMPORTANT NOTE: Your request will be for budget pricing only. This is NOT a quote and will vary from a quote generated from a formal take-off. Laminators will provide you with estimated quantities and budget numbers within 24 hours of your request.
The pricing generated from this tool is not in any way guaranteeing that a formal take-off will yield similar pricing. It is recommended that a sufficient contingency be employed to cover potential differences between budget-level pricing versus a formal take-off.
The pricing generated from this tool can be considered current for 60 days from the date of the delivered budget pricing.
To order material, a formal take-off must be performed by Laminators.
1. Laminators recommends a 15% minimum contingency for typical projects.
2. Increase contingency if your project includes the following features:
- Fabricated panel returns at building corners
- Soffit conditions
- Isolated accept panels (e.g. single panels outside of a typical installation area)
- Accent features with complex geometries (e.g. cornices, eyebrows, banding, etc.)
- Multiple panel sizes that are significantly different in size and aspect ratio