Corrugated plastic core, finished aluminum face
Econolite is a strong, aluminum composite panel with a high-density corrugated polyallomer (CPA) core that will not swell, corrode, rot, wick water, or delaminate even under prolonged water exposure.
Featuring a single-sided, finished surface of high-gloss factory baked polyester painted aluminum, Econolite is also backed with an unpainted aluminum sheet for added balance. The painted surface is warranted not to crack, chip, flake, or peel.
- Econolite has all the benefits of Alumalite but with only one finished aluminum side; Alumalite has two finished sides
- Ideal for paints, digital inks (both UV or solvent cured), screen print inks, and pressure-sensitive vinyl
- Strong and lightweight
- Routs and cuts easily using standard carpentry tools
- Wind-resistant—when properly fastened between two posts, Econolite can withstand winds over 120 mph
- Weather-resistant with a "Class A" flame spread rating. The surface is formulated to resist outdoor dirt and is practically "self-cleaning"
- Field-tested through extensive freeze/thaw cycling tests with no significant structural panel failure
- Wall/fence mount
- Billboards/multiple panel signs
- Post and panel applications
- Back-lit signs
- Channel letters
- POP displays
- Highway signage
Click here to view our full selection of standard colors. Custom colors are available upon request.