Strong, durable panel with a high-density corrugated polypropylene core
Alumalite Standard is a strong, aluminum composite panel with a high-density corrugated polypropylene core that will not swell, corrode, rot, wick water, or delaminate even under prolonged water exposure.
The factory-baked polyester painted aluminum faces add high gloss brilliance and rigidity and are warranted not to crack, chip, flake, or peel. Alumalite Standard offers a colorfast 10-year limited warranty.
Available in 6mm and 10mm sheet thicknesses.
- Field-tested through extensive freeze/thaw cycling tests with no significant structural panel failure
- Ideal for paints, digital inks (both UV or solvent cured), screen print inks, and pressure-sensitive vinyl
- Strong and lightweight—similar in weight to .040 aluminum sheet metal, yet almost 40 times stronger
- Routs and cuts easily using standard carpentry tools; even bends around corners
- Wind-resistant – can withstand hurricane force winds when properly fastened between two posts
- Weather-resistant with a “Class A” flame spread rating
- UL Recognized Component
- Manufactured in the USA
View Projects Using Alumalite® Standard Panels
- ADA Compliant / Wayfinding Signs
- POP Displays & Exhibits
- Temporary Construction & Traffic / Regulatory Signs
- Fine Art Murals
- Fabrication / 3D Signs