Redesigned Econolite! Now an economical version of Alumalite Standard
Alumalite Economy is an aluminum composite panel with a clear-profile, polypropylene core that will not swell, corrode, rot, wick water, or delaminate even under prolonged water exposure.
Featuring a single- or double-sided, finished surface of high-gloss factory baked polyester painted aluminum that adds high gloss brilliance and rigidity warranted not to crack, chip, flake, or peel. Alumalite Economy offers a colorfast 10-year limited warranty.
Available in various sheet thicknesses including – 3mm (previously D-Lite), 5mm (NEW! replaced the Econolite 6mm), 10mm (previously Pro-Lite).
- An economical version of Alumalite Standard with thinner aluminum skins and a profile core
- Excellent option for flat sign applications
- Ideal for paints, digital inks (both UV or solvent cured), screen print inks, and pressure-sensitive vinyl
- Weather-resistant with a “Class A” flame spread rating
- UL Recognized Component
- Manufactured in the USA
View Projects Using Alumalite® Economy Panels
- ADA-Compliant / Wayfinding Signs
- Architectural Signage
- Corporate ID
- Digital Print
- Dimensional Lettering / Cut-Outs
- Fabrication / 3D Signs
- Fascia Signs
- Fine Art Murals
- Multiple Panel Signs
- POP / POS Displays / Signs
- Tradeshow Exhibits
- Real Estate / Post & Panel Signs
- Signage (Indoor / Outdoor)
- Social Distancing / Partitions
- Temporary Construction & Traffic / Regulatory Signs
- Wall & Fence-Mounted Signs
Available in white only.