Architectural Signage refers to a custom sign, or sign system, that integrates brand identity, architectural design and building materials, and assists in identification and / or wayfinding within a specific facility or campus. Architectural signage is usually associated with corporate towers, monuments and hospitals, but it can easily be found in retail or hospitality environments as well.
This type of signage can include channel letters, directionals, ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) room signs and any elements which help to guide and inform visitors within a specific site.
If you need a solution that complements the architectural environment, incorporates brand identity, higher-end building materials, and is built to last, you need an architectural signage solution and we can help.
WHY THESE PRODUCTS WORK BEST
- Laminators Incorporated offers both Architectural panels and Sign panels that allow you to integrate signage into the overall building’s architectural design and brand identity
- Available in a variety of colors
- 5-year or 10-year colorfastness warranty and 5-year panel bond warranty (on most panels) meet long-term requirements of sign
- All panels can be digitally printed directly onto the substrates using a variety of inks (latex, UV and solvent cured) with little to no prep work
- Excellent strength to weight ratio of all plastic core panels — means easy to install and require less structural support when installing
- Water resistant features of plastic core panels offer ability to install without sealing panel edges
- All panels can be fabricated into 3-dimensional shapes and can be installed using a variety of methods that allow for hidden and accentuated seams and exposed or hidden fasteners — Omega-Bond Premium offers the ultimate capability of fabricating 3D shapes since it can be roll-formed in addition to rout-and-bend
For questions or recommendations, call 800.523.2347 to speak with one of our knowledgeable sign representatives.