Solid core aluminum composite panel featuring the same color and finish on both sides, available in various sizes and thicknesses
Omega-Bond Standard is a solid core ACM panel that features double or single-sided painted aluminum bonded to a solid polyethylene core making them rigid yet lightweight.
Available sheet thicknesses: 2mm, 3mm, 4mm or 6mm in White, 3mm in colors.
- Optimal for direct digital printing, bending, routing and cutting
- Extremely flat, durable, and moisture-resistant
- Solid core composition prevents bowing, warping, swelling, and delamination
- Flat, smooth surface ready for paint, inks, vinyl letters and more
- UL Recognized Component
- Class A fire rating – passed ASTM E84-16 Standard Test Method for Surface Burning Characteristics of Building Materials
View Projects Using Omega-Bond® Standard Panels
- ADA Compliant / Wayfinding Signs
- POP Displays & Exhibits
- Temporary Construction & Traffic / Regulatory Signs
- Fine Art Murals
- Fabrication / 3D Signs