NEW line of Omega-Bond product!
Solid core aluminum composite panels designed specifically for fabrication applications!
The .012" Omega-Bond Premium features a .012" aluminum skin thickness and higher quality plastic core that is best suited for your fabricated projects!
- 0.3mm /.012" skin thickness
- 3mm overall panel thickness
- 2-sided white only
- Panels available in 4' x 8' and 5' x 10' sheets
- The thicker gauge aluminum is optimal to achieve best results for fabrication projects. Routing and bending the panels is now easily accomplished.
- Specially treated for optimal flatness before and after bending, by taking out all possible tension/stress from the panel itself.
- Maximum durability is achieved since the solid polyethylene core has fewer impurities and lesser recycled content. This allows bending and cutting without breaking the core during the fabrication process.
- The .012" aluminum provides structural strength and allows 3-dimensional shapes to be achieved without an inner support or frame.
- Various architectural signage, decorative canopies and cladding solutions can be easily fabricated for retail shops, restaurants, banks, car dealerships, etc.
- Class A fire rating - passed ASTM E84-16 Standard Test Method for Surface Burning Characteristics of Building Materials.
- Architectural Signage
- Corporate ID
- Digital Print
- Fascia Signs
- Multiple Panel Signs
- Electrical LED or Neon Signs / Channel Letters
- Wall and Fence Mounted Signs
- Post & Panel Signs / Real Estate
- Dimensional Letters / Cut-outs
- ADA Compliant / Wayfinding Signs
- POP Displays & Exhibits
- Temporary Construction & Traffic / Regulatory Signs
- Fine Art Murals
- Fabrication / 3D Signs
Click here to view our full selection of standard colors. Custom colors are available upon request.