Painted aluminum bonded to a furniture-grade exterior plywood core … SignPly is now part of the LusterBoard family!
LusterBoard is composed of a premium, exterior furniture-grade plywood, featuring smooth, tight, sanded veneers for optimum surface beauty. Its factory-baked polyester painted aluminum surfaces covers the hardwood core, to create a smooth, glossy finish.
Available in 1/2″ (previously SignPly) sheet thicknesses.
- Light, yet rigid construction, allowing for easier handling and installation
- Stronger and lighter than MDO panels
- Easy to fabricate with standard carpentry tools
- Available in 13 colors, LusterBoard’s Colorfast surface is warranted not to fade, flake, or peel
- Ideal for paints, digital inks (both UV and solvent-cured), screen-print inks, and pressure-sensitive vinyl
- Weather-resistant with a “Class A” flame spread rating
- UL Recognized Component
- Manufactured in the USA
View Projects Using LusterBoard™ Panels
NOTE: Must be edge-sealed for outdoor use.