Corrugated plastic core, double-sided aluminum for stability and strength
- Alumalite is a strong, aluminum composite panel with a high-density corrugated polyallomer (CPA) core that will not swell, corrode, rot, wick water, or delaminate even under prolonged water exposure
- Factory-baked polyester painted aluminum faces add high gloss brilliance and rigidity. Warranted not to crack, chip, flake, or peel. Colorfast 10-year limited warranty
- Field-tested through extensive freeze/thaw cycling tests with no significant structural panel failure
- Ideal for paints, digital inks (both UV or solvent cured), screen print inks, and pressure-sensitive vinyl
- Strong and lightweight, Alumalite is the same weight as .040 aluminum sheet metal yet 50 times stronger
- Routs and cuts easily using standard carpentry tools; even bends around corners
- Wind-resistant—when properly fastened between two posts, Alumalite can withstand winds over 120 mph
- Weather-resistant with a “Class A” flame spread rating
- Wall- & fence-mounted signs
- Billboards/multiple panel signs
- Post & panel signs
- Back-lit signs
- Channel letters
- POP displays
Refer to the Alumalite panel applications section for more details.
Click here to view Alumalite panel product color chart.
To speak with a Alumalite panel representative, please contact us or call 877.OMEGA.77.