Featuring a “deep reveal” look without caulk at the joints, Laminators’ Dry Seal installation is ideal for installing our Omega-Lite® panels and creating a high-performance, pressure-equalized wall system that compartmentalizes the air cavity and allows for drainage and ventilation. This system reduces moisture-related issues within the wall cavity.
Dry Seal Installation Overview
View Projects Using Dry Seal Installation Systems
With outstanding features such as exceptional strength and durability, ease of installation, and the flexibility of custom colors, Omega-Lite is the premier choice in aluminum composite material for a variety of architectural projects across the United States and Canada.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- A “deep reveal” look without caulk at the joints creates a crisp, clean appearance
- Creates a pressure-equalized rainscreen wall system that compartmentalizes the air cavity and allows for drainage and ventilation, reducing moisture-related issues within the wall cavity
- On or off-site fabrication provides flexibility during the installation
- Passed AAMA 508 testing standards
- NFPA 285 compliant for multi-story buildings*
*Refer to NFPA 285 compliant CAD drawings