Corrugated plastic core, double-sided aluminum for stability and strength
Alumalite is a strong, aluminum composite panel with a high-density corrugated polypropylene core that will not swell, corrode, rot, wick water, or delaminate even under prolonged water exposure.
Our NEW 15mm and 25mm high performance ACM panels offer ultimate rigidity and maximum flatness, making it an excellent option for applications that require longer, unsupported spans. Download our flyer for more information.
The factory-baked polyester painted aluminum faces add high gloss brilliance and rigidity and are warranted not to crack, chip, flake, or peel. Alumalite offers a colorfast 10-year limited warranty.
Click here to watch our video on the Top Reasons to Use Alumalite®.
- Field-tested through extensive freeze/thaw cycling tests with no significant structural panel failure
- Ideal for paints, digital inks (both UV or solvent cured), screen print inks, and pressure-sensitive vinyl
- Strong and lightweight, Alumalite is the same weight as .040 aluminum sheet metal yet 50 times stronger
- Routs and cuts easily using standard carpentry tools; even bends around corners
- Wind-resistant—when properly fastened between two posts, Alumalite can withstand winds over 120 mph
- Weather-resistant with a "Class A" flame spread rating
- UL Recognized Component
- Manufactured in the USA
- Architectural Signage
- Corporate ID
- Digital Print
- Fascia Signs
- Multiple Panel Signs
- Electrical LED or Neon Signs / Channel Letters
- Wall and Fence Mounted Signs
- Post & Panel Signs / Real Estate
- Dimensional Letters / Cut-outs
- ADA Compliant / Wayfinding Signs
- POP Displays & Exhibits
- Temporary Construction & Traffic / Regulatory Signs
- Fine Art Murals
- Fabrication / 3D Signs
Click here to view our full selection of standard colors. Custom colors are available upon request.