Featuring a "deep reveal" look without caulk at the joints, Laminators' dry seal installation is ideal for installing our Omega-Lite® panels and creating a high-performance, pressure-equalized wall system that compartmentalizes the air cavity and allows for drainage and ventilation. This system reduces moisture-related issues within the wall cavity.
Click here to watch our overview video on the Dry Seal installation system.
Note: click on the images below for larger versions.
Features & Benefits
- A "deep reveal" look without caulk at the joints creates a crisp, clean appearance
- Creates a pressure-equalized rainscreen wall system that compartmentalizes the air cavity and allows for drainage and ventilation, reducing moisture-related issues within the wall cavity
- On or off-site fabrication provides flexibility during the installation
- Passed AAMA 508 testing standards
- NFPA 285 compliant for multi-story buildings*
With outstanding features such as exceptional strength and durability, ease of installation, and the flexibility of custom colors, Omega-Lite is the premier choice in aluminum composite material for a variety of architectural projects across the United States and Canada.
*Refer to NFPA 285 compliant CAD drawings