Laminators offers a wide variety of customizable composite panels to meet your unique requirements.
With a multitude of standard Kynar or polyester colors and finishes to choose from, the design options are endless. Our standard colors are coil-coated for a consistent, long-lasting finish. We also offer custom colors to match your exact specifications.
Our array of cores [corrugated plastic, solid plastic, insulated foam and furniture-grade exterior plywood] as well as the various thicknesses, sheet sizes, and double/single sided sheets satisfy any project.
Corrugated Plastic Core Panels:
Solid Core Panels:
Plywood Core Panels:
Insulated/Foam Core Panels:
Features & Benefits
• Panel thicknesses range from 2mm to 25mm (5/64” to 1”) *
• Sheet sizes range from 4’ x 8’ to 5’ x 12’ *
• Finishes include smooth, stucco-embossed, mill, anodized, matte, metallic *
• Moisture resistant
• Corrosion resistant
• Chemical resistant
• Strong & lightweight
• Weather-resistant with a "Class A" flame spread rating (some exclusions may apply)
• Field-tested through extensive freeze/thaw cycling tests with no significant structural panel failure
• Wind-resistant — can withstand winds over 120 mph
• Double-side panels for modular/free standing rooms
• Routs and cuts easily using standard carpentry tools; even bends around corners; v-groove & bend for perfect 90° corners
• UL Recognized Component (some exclusions may apply)
• Alternative to aluminum honeycomb panels
*Contact Laminators for details on panel thickness, sheet sizes and finishes as not all apply for each product/color.